Naturalwear breast care products include; silicone breast forms, bead forms; pocketed bras, compression bras; pocketed activewear; pocketed swimwear; and a wide range of other associated products.
Naturalwear is New Zealand’s longest serving, dedicated post mastectomy breast care provider.
For more than 30 years, Naturalwear has offered New Zealand’s widest range of breast care products, including a wide range of mastectomy bras from two of the very best, world leading brands – Amoena and Silima.
When it comes to fitting your breast care products, you can be confident that our team of highly trained staff, will provide you with the very breast care products, that give you the best fit and feel to suit your body. Our diverse range of Amoena and Silima products is second to none, meaning that you should expect to be offered a range of product options to best suit you!
Click on the link below for more information on our breastcare fitting service.
Range of Products
- Naturalwear post mastectomy breast forms of all shapes, sizes and styles, including; ultra lightweight; partials; lightweight; comfort; essential; heavyweight and aquaforms.
- Post Surgery Compression Bras for Mastectomy, Breast Augmentation and Breast Reduction.
- Full range of Pre-Pocketed Mastectomy Bras and Lingerie to accommodate Breast-forms, including styles that include; post surgical; soft cup; lace; and sports bras.
- Naturalwear specializes in supplying a great range of soft cup bras to suits all shapes and sizes.
- Stylish new release range of Amoena Active Sports Wear that is all pre-pocketed
- Stunning Amoena and Femme de la Mer swimsuits all with pockets . We also have a great range of other non pocketed swimwear, including all styles and sizes 10 – 26.
MOH Breast Prothesis Subsidy
We are a registered Ministry of Health service provider for the breast prothesis subsidy. This means that if you are eligible, then we can provide support to you in managing your subsidy while ensuring that you receive great service, product quality and excellent value. Please see below for more details on the MOH Breast Prothesis information Flyer
Did you know that you can also use your MOH breast prothesis subsidy for purchases that you make online. At Naturalwear, there are three easy options for you to make purchases of your breastcare products. These options and the required steps are shown clearly on the “How to make a claim” diagram
We reach all main towns and cities in the country, so please click here for more info on all the areas that we service and obtain the contact details that you will require.
For any questions or information about all your post mastectomy care and needs, along with details of the full range of services that we provide, then please call our information line on 0800 612-612, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org