World Leading Product from Thuasne (French Design and Manufactured). Call us to view the product 0800 612-612
- The LombaSkin back support is designed to support the lower lumbar area, whilst offering a unique comfort to the user.
- It can be used for both intermitant and constant pain, as well as for conditions such as Eers Danlos syndrome or Fibromialgia.
- The LombaSkin back support offers an excellent support to the user by featuring four anatomical dorsal stays.
- As well as a sturdy support, the LombaSkin also offers unrivalled comfort to the user.
- Designed with finesse, the LombaSkin has no seams which come in contact with the skin.
- The body of LombaSkin back support is made from Combitex which allows the skin to breath and is extremely light (up to 10% lighter than conventional belts).
- Therefore, the LombaSkin back support is renowned for providing a ‘Second Skin’ effect.
Technical Specifications – Two height sizes:
- Standard – 21cm
- Tall – 26cm (also available)
- 66% Polamide
- 17% Polyurethane
- 10% Polyester
- 4% Lycra