Mediven harmony leads the way!
Mediven harmony is the latest armsleeve range from medi. It raises the standard for circular knit armsleeves with a perfect balance between efficacy and comfort. It is knitted to stringent RAL quality standard to ensure accurate graduated compression.
Mediven harmony is a unique fabric that is soft to touch, clinically effective and easy to apply. It features a new design that incorporates a double ellipse – one in the crease and one on the point of the elbow – for maximum patient comfort.
For treatment in primary and secondary lymphoedema (ISL stages 1 & 2) of the arm with permanent or partial oedema of the hand. Post-operative and post-traumatic oedema and burns therapy.
- Wide variety of off-the-shelf styles
- 8 off-the-shelf sizes plus 8 extra wide variants
- Double ellipse offers improved freedom of movement
- Seamless, soft and attractive fibre offering a perfect fit
- The skin feels comfortable all year round with Clima Comfort
- Guaranteed for 6 months of normal daily wear
- Suitable for machine washing and tumble drying
- RAL compression classes 1 & 2
Length: Standard Length 41-47 cm
Note: If we do not have your size in stock, this may take up to 3 weeks to process.