May Sale – Terms and Conditions
In addition to our usual terms and conditions enclosed on our website, the following additional terms and conditions will apply to the sale relating to our new season arrivals in our May sale.
- This sale strictly ends at midnight on the 28th of May 2017
- All prices disclosed and charged to customers are online, by phone, and in-store only, and no correspondence whatsoever will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to vary prices at any time, for any reason.
- This sale, at these discounts, may not include our ladies that provide the mobile fitting service nationwide.
- Pricing may also vary for the same or similar goods sold across our different platforms – online, in-store and via our mobile fitting consultants. When a price variance occurs, which for example may be a cheaper online price, than say via a mobile fitting consultant, then this variation will be intentional. The variation, if any, is commonly due to the difference in the selling costs involved in providing these goods and services to the customer.
- In the case of online sales, if any product is sold out prior, is no longer available, and the purchased item can not for any reason be fulfilled, then Naturalwear will provide a full refund to the customer.
- There will be no back orders or “rain checks” at the discounted sale prices.
General – Terms and Conditions
- All prices for goods displayed on this website are shown in NZ dollars, and are inclusive of NZ GST taxes.
- Naturalwear reserves the right to vary prices from time to time at its sole discretion.
- Furthermore, prices on this website may vary – higher or lower – from prices offered either via our showroom or from our mobile fitters.
NZ Purchases – Postage and Handling costs
- For all online orders over $200.00, postage and handling is FREE nationwide.
- For online orders that are under $200.00, there is a standard fee of $7.95 per order for packaging, handling and delivery within New Zealand.
- Products are dispatched via courier. We do not require a signature on delivery of the goods unless specified by the customer at the time of order.
International Purchases – Shipping and Delivery
- We regularly send goods to Australia, and a standard charge for delivery of parcels up to 3kg will be NZ$24.95 per order. For larger orders, Naturalwear reserves the right to charge any additional freight costs, at cost prices, which will be clearly quoted and agreed between both parties, prior to goods being dispatched.
- Shipping to Australia can take between 5-7 days for delivery. Any variations to this will be clearly communicated to you during the purchase process.
- Overseas orders to all other countries can be done, but freight costs will need to be separately quoted. As such, any orders outside of Australia, should be initially done via email to; email@example.com
- Overseas orders outside of Australia can take between 7-14 days for delivery. Any variations to this will be clearly communicated to you during the purchase process.
Delivery and Turnaround
- We will process your online purchases within 2 working days following confirmation of the order and we will send you an email notifying you when your order has been dispatched.
- We are based in Auckland, so Auckland deliveries can be expected within 1-2 days of order confirmation. Delivery to all other locations nationwide can be expected within 3-5 days.
- In extreme circumstances, these delivery times can vary, and may take longer than what is normally expected. We will always aim to keep you fully informed if and when there are any unforeseen delays.
- In rare situations where we find we are out of stock of a product size, we will notify you within two days. In this situation we will “back order” the product from our global supplier, and notify you of the time-frame for delivery.
- At any stage, you also have the option to cancel your order and obtain a refund if the “back order” is not acceptable to you.
- Gift vouchers can take up to 3 working days for delivery. They can be chosen by the custome to either be in paper form (shop or mobile fitting service) or as an electronic coupon voucher (for online purchases).
- The gift voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of the purchase.
- Gift vouchers can be used in conjunction with other sale promotions.
- The full value of the gift voucher must be used in a single purchase – no change will be given when redeeming a gift voucher.
Returned Goods for Refund
- All purchases, with the exception of “briefs”, can be returned for a refund, as long as they meet the requirements listed below:
- goods must be returned within 14 days of the original dispatch date from Naturalwear, as per the invoice date.
- goods must be “as new”, unworn (beyond the trial wearing), and have all original labels attached.
- until the goods arrive safely back at Naturalwear they remain the responsibility of the sender. No refunds can be given for lost or damaged items.
- The refund value of returned goods will be limited to the cost of the item that the customer has paid, less our minimum charge of $30.00 for handling, restocking, courier and / or administration fees. We are sorry but we are unable to refund delivery costs (in either direction). Costs in returning the goods are the responsibility of the sender.
- We WILL NOT provide any form of refund for any goods that are returned with wear and tear; without the labels attached, nor when goods are returned outside the initial 14 day trial period. In this situation, the customer may choose for us to return those same goods to them, at their cost.
- Should Naturalwear reluctantly decide that goods are not in a saleable, and / or original condition, then no refund will be given. In this instance, Naturalwear offers to return the goods to the sender, at the senders cost.
- For all refunds, please include your bank account details or a deposit slip with a copy of the original invoice.
The address for returned goods is;
Courier – “Online Customer Services”, Naturalwear, 120 Symonds St, Royal Oak, Auckland, 1061, NZ
Postal – “Online Customer Services”, Naturalwear, PO Box 24341, Royal Oak, Auckland, 1345, NZ.
Security of Payments – On Account and MOH Subsidy Claims
- Our trading policy states that all customers are responsible to ensure that Naturalwear is paid for all goods as per the customer invoice at the time of purchase. This includes goods that are taken by the customer on the expectation that the Ministry of Health (or any other Government agency) will pay Naturalwear for the goods received.
- If the Government agency fails to pay Naturalwear for the goods, for any reason, then the customer agrees that it is legally bound to pay the outstanding amount owing.
Faulty Goods, Consumer Guarantees Act and NZ Law
- Naturalwear adheres to its obligations relating to faulty goods under the Consumer Guarantees Act and New Zealand law.
- Naturalwear operates within NZ and is bound by New Zealand law.
The copyright for this site belongs to Naturalwear and its parent company, Medivex Healthcare Ltd.
No content, including text within and photos can be used or reproduced at all without the written permission of the Director of the company, Medivex Healthcare Ltd. We reserve all rights for any infringement!