At Naturalwear we are committed to providing you with the best quality breast care products and friendly professional service when fitting you with a breast form and pre-pocketed bras. Our customers often tell us that the best part of the whole experience is the unhurried and relaxed nature of our fitting service.
Breast Care Fitting Service
The Products – Bras, Tops, Breast Forms and Swimwear
– We offer a full range of pre-pocketed mastectomy bras, across a range of styles, sizes and colours. Our wide range of mastectomy bras are recognised as the most comprehensive range that is available in NZ. These include, post surgical; soft cup; underwire; lace; padded; cotton; t-shirt; camisole; sports; and so many more styles!
– Naturalwear also provides a diverse range of tops and active-wear that are pre-pocketed, providing a comfortable fit for your breast-form, while ensuring that you can carry on with your everyday activities with confidence.
– The breast-forms that we provide cover the full range of styles and shapes to suit our customers. Due to advancements in world leading technologies we can offer ultra lightweight; lightweight; essential; and fullweight silicone breast-forms, as well as a range of swim-forms.
– We specialise in mastectomy pre-pocketed swimwear. All year round we provide a wide range of swimwear where we focus on a practical fit, alongside a stylish design. Contact us for more information on our range of swimwear.
– The main brands we supply and fit are Amoena and Silima. We are happy to source other brands and products for our customers. These can include; American, Naturalwear and Anita breast care products.
Your Entitlements – NZ Breast Prosthesis Benefit and Reconstruction
– The first step is to call us on 0800 612-612 and find out what entitlements you might be eligible to receive.
– The NZ Government provide NZ women who have undergone a partial or full mastectomy breast surgery, with a “breast prosthesis service payment”. It is important that you contact us to assess your eligibility, even if you have had a reconstruction. In some cases, including after reconstruction, you may be eligible for the government funding.
The Fitting Service at Naturalwear, Following Your Surgery
Preparation for Your Fitting
– Call us on 0800 612-612 to make a booking. You should also be guided by your breast care nurse in terms of timing of your fitting after your surgery.
– What to wear – it is best to wear loose fitting tops and most importantly clothes that you feel really comfortable in.
– Contact our staff to discuss your thoughts, concerns and any questions prior to your fitting.
The Product Choices and Brands We Offer
– As New Zealand’s leading supplier of breast care products, we are proud to offer a wide range of products from two of the very best suppliers in the world – Amoena and Silima.
– We understand the importance of feeling comfortable and confident after breast surgery, so we strive to source the highest quality products to ensure that you have the best available options to suit YOU.
– Alongside our two major, world leading brands, we can source and supply other brands including the likes of American, Naturalwear and Anita breast care products.
Showroom Fittings vs our Mobile Breast-care Fitting Specialists
At Naturalwear we offer a number of options in terms of locations for your fitting service. You can see us at;
- our main showroom at Royal Oak, Auckland
- in our many customer orientated fitting rooms in towns and regions across the country. Contact us for details and dates when we are in your town or region, and for our breast care fitting locations
- at your own home! That’s right, we can provide our fitting service you in your home, if this helps to make you feel more comfortable. It’s entirely up to you.
Experienced and Skilled Staff
– The Naturalwear breast-care staff are highly trained and qualified in providing a fitting service for mastectomy breast-care customers.
– Our teams collective experience means that you can have full confidence in our products and the fitting service.
– Naturalwear and our quality service dates back to 1986, and almost 30 years on, our people remain dedicated to you and your ongoing care.
The Fitting Environment and Support to You
– We Auckland showroom offers spacious and modern fitting rooms that give you both privacy and comfort.
– When travelling to towns and other city regions, our fittings can be done from the comfort of your own home, or the dedicated fitting rooms that we provide.
– We also encourage our customers to bring a support person with them to their fitting.
For More Information Please Contact Us 0800 612-612