Mobile Fittings & Retail Breast-care Fitter
Naturalwear has been operating for 37 years and we are New Zealand’s leading specialty fitter of breast-care products for women that have been through breast cancer surgery. We also fit a wide range of compression garments for our customers.
Due to one of our current employees relocating overseas, we are now looking for a new fitter to join the team, based from our Auckland showroom in Onehunga.
This role is customer focused and the key task is fitting our breast care products ensuring we obtain, comfort, shape and the best possible result. In this role you will be self managing and you’ll conduct home visit fittings across the wider Auckland region, and we also fit from day rooms at retirement villages and a select number of boutique motels. These diverse locations mean we can more easily offer our fitting service while minimizing travel for our customers. You will also travel around Northland for a few days every two months and this is also an important part of the role, as well as working in the Onehunga showroom, including one 3 hour Saturday shift every 4-5 weeks.
We are a small niche business focused on a balance between team work, personal responsibility and having a can do attitude. We also have a team of fitters around the country and we think this role would be well suited to someone looking to have a mostly flexible working environment, as well as a fulfilling, diverse and challenging position with our team.
The successful candidate will;
- Have a wonderful outgoing and fun personality
- Be self motivated and driven to succeed against weekly and monthly targets.
- Be performance and sales driven, balanced with a caring nature.
- Be confident with basic computers, a simple retail POS systems and customer databases.
- Be able to handle a busy shop and pressure situations including customer concerns.
- Be organized and able to multi-task, while enjoying the daily work challenges that may present themselves
- Be able to show initiative and express sound judgment in decision-making
- Have the strong combination of good communication, organization and planning skills
- Be comfortable in dealing with staff, customers and suppliers across a range of situations.
Ideally – but not absolutely necessary – you may also have some experience in working within the health sector, retail, breast-care, or in care-related industries.
- We pay an attractive retail based remuneration, including a base salary and monthly bonuses when achieving company targets.
- Full use of a company vehicle when providing our services and this vehicle is based in Onehunga.
- You will be fully trained in how to provide our professional and caring breast care fitting service.
- Negotiable at around 24-28 hours per week, most likely spread across 4 days per week
If this sounds like you and you think you can add some more sparkle to our team, with the opportunity to work with great customers, then don’t delay. We’d love to hear from you.
Send us your resume with a brief cover letter confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org The cut-off for applications is 4.00pm – Friday 20th of October 2023, so move quickly. We are very keen to employ a wonderful person as soon as possible, so we can start the training.