Balance Varia 285 Partial Breast Form
For woman following breast saving surgery, radiotherapy, reconstruction or naturally uneven breasts. Amoena Balance Partials consist of two layers: a very soft cup silicone layer in regular weighted silicone and a Comfort+ layer including a lightweight silicone on the back side, a super-soft film on the cup side with finely tapered edges.
Reminder: If eligible, use your NZ Ministry of Health (MOH) Breast Prosthesis Funding Subsidy for this purchase. Find out how – view our “Breast Care” Page.
- Amoena Balance Partials come in multiple shapes, sizes and thicknesses – and can be rotated to fill in where it’s needed most
- Elliptical shaped enhancer with even thickness, which can be positioned anywhere on the breast
- Symmetrical, varia shape shell for use following lumpectomy or breast reconstruction
- Two layer partial breast form
- Comfort+ layer including a lightweight silicone on the back side
- Extra soft silicone, covered with a thin film to cling gently to the operated breast
PU Film, Silicone
S, M, L, XL