Gorgeous two-tone embroidery on the top cups of our Arielle wire free Bra is influenced by the stunning architecture of the Museum Mucem in Marseille. Together with a shiny main fabric, it’s a classically fashionable bra that supports you without an underwire, and includes pockets in the cups.
Reminder: If eligible, use your NZ Ministry of Health (MOH) Breast Prothesis Funding Subsidy for this purchase. Find out how – view our “Breast Care” Page.
- Classically styled Arielle Wire Free bra with two-tone embroidery and contrasting picot trim
- 2-part cut and sewn cups offer support that follows the shape of your breast or breast form
- Shiny main fabric and straps give an air of elegance for an everyday bra
- Delicate mesh fabric in the back looks especially sexy and light
- Soft side bones provide comfortable wear and a smooth look all the way around
- Comfortable, elastic bra straps are adjustable in back
Please note: As this is an END OF LINE product, there are only certain sizes and quantities available.
66% Nylon, 22% Spandex, 12% Polyester
Machine wash warm gentle cycle, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
Off White / Beige