The Ligastrap Genu knee support is an ideal knee support after sports injuries or sprains. It is medically tested with compression features and is a world leading knee support product from Thuasne (French Design and Manufactured).
Indications and Symptoms
- The Ligastrap Genu knee support should be used for functional treatment of mild sprains.
- Resumption of occupational activities.
- The Ligastrap Genu knee support is ideal in the treatment of sport, after knee sprains.
- Chronic hyperlaxity.
• Double strapping system
• Crossing over the condyles for optimum stability
• Compressive knit
• Strapping surrounding and holding the kneecap
Perfect anatomical fit
• Specific knitted zones
• Anatomically-shaped knit
No pressure on sensitive zones
• Straps that do not slip over the knee cap or at the back of the knee (held in place by velcro)
• Thin, loose knit at the back of the knee
- 61% polyamid, 20% elastodien, 11% viscose, 6% Neoprene, 2% elasthane