Mobiderm® is composed of foam blocks encased in between two bandages which, when used under a compression garment, creates a pressure difference between the supporting zone created by the cubes, and the surrounding area. This improves the flow of lymphatic fluid.
- 5mm x 5mm blocks
- 15mm 15mm blocks
Ideal for Clients who wish to have autonomous control of their œdema especially following
- A mastectomy – the pad can be worn next to the skin around the breast area under a firm fitting bra or compression clothing
- A sport injury – the pad can be worn next to the skin under compression garments ie leggings, socks, stockings or arm-sleeves or clothing.
- Simple, quick application – can be cut to the shape and size required
- Adapts to patient’s shape
- Compression level of 10mmHG – considered class 1
- If well looked after and compliant it can be used for up to a year
Handwash: soak the device in cold soapy water, rub gently and squeeze water out by pressing.
Machine wash : use the wool cycle at cold temperature and use a laundry net. Hand squeeze water out by pressing.
Dry at room temperature away from direct source of heat.