or 4 fortnightly payments of $37 with More info
Mobiderm garments are specifically designed for the maintenance phase of your care. Mobiderm® is a unique active system for the treatment of oedema of all origins, including lymphoedema, venous oedema, and post-traumatic oedema.
- All stages of the lymphœdema
- The maintenance phase or at the end of the reduction phase
- Patients presenting dysmorphims or progressive œdema
- Patients who wish to have autonomous control of their œdema
- Mobiderm® padding sewn into garment to promote lymph drainage in the hand at night, supporting day time compression.
- Simple, quick application
- Comfortable and unintrusive
- Works during sleep without disrupting it
- Compression level of 10mmHG – considered class 1
- Also available – Mobiderm® Mitten
- Can be used in conjunction with Mobiderm® Armsleeve
- Only available in Beige
Outer layer of garment: 59 % polyamide, 41 % elastane
Handwash: soak the device in cold soapy water, rub gently and squeeze water out by pressing.
Machine wash : use the wool cycle at cold temperature and use a laundry net. Hand squeeze water out by pressing.
Dry at room temperature away from direct source of heat.
1L, 2L, 3L, 4 L, 5L, 6L, 1R, 2R, 3R, 4R, 5R, 6R