Mobiderm Armsleeve garments are specifically designed for the maintenance phase of your care. Mobiderm® is a unique active system for the treatment of oedema of all origins, including lymphoedema, venous oedema, and post-traumatic oedema.
- All stages of the lymphœdema
- The maintenance phase or at the end of the reduction phase
- Patients presenting dysmorphims or progressive œdema
- Patients who wish to have autonomous control of their œdema
- For sizing – refer to the chart in the second image
- Mobiderm® padding sewn into sleeve to promote lymph drainage in the arm at night and support day time compression.
- Simple, quick application
- Comfortable and unintrusive
- Works during sleep without disrupting it
- Adapts to patient’s shape
- Compression level of 10mmHG – considered class 1
- Ambidextrous product which can be used on either arm
- If well looked after and compliant, it will remain effective for daily use between 6-12 months
- Mittenless – use with Mobiderm® Mitten or Mobiderm® Glove
- Only available in Beige
Outer layer of garment: 59 % polyamide, 41 % elastane
Handwash: soak the device in cold soapy water, rub gently and squeeze water out by pressing.
Machine wash : use the wool cycle at cold temperature and use a laundry net. Hand squeeze water out by pressing.
Dry at room temperature away from direct source of heat.
1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 1L, 2L, 3L, 4L, 5N