Hernia Belt – Unilateral
The Ortel Truss Hernia Belt, is designed to reduce inguinal hernias. This unilateral style, is a world leading Hernia support product from Thuasne (French Design and Manufactured). New Zealand’s best selling hernia belt, it is ideal for pre or post-operative wear.
- Designed for reducible inguinal hernia
- Easy to adjust for Left or Right due to its unique buckle system
- Interchangeable and adjustable groin straps to ensure a firm, comfortable fit
- Silicone Pads can be removed and re-positioned
- Comfortable and effective
- Available sizes 1 (75-85cm) 2 (86-97cm) 3 (98-110cm) 4 (111-125cm)
- Also Available – Hernia Belt – Bilateral
NB: The hernia belt is set up on the right side.
To swap to the left side – Remove the strap, then position it on the other side. Using the two plastic guides, pull off the buckle, turn it around and replace it (metal clip towards the outside). Pull back the two plastic guides one after the other. Turn round the fastener. The truss is in the “left-side hernia” position.
1 (75 – 85cm), 2 (86 – 97cm), 3 (98 – 110cm), 4 (111 – 125cm)