- All prices for goods displayed on this website are shown in NZ dollars, and are inclusive of NZ GST taxes.
- Naturalwear reserves the right to vary prices from time to time at its sole discretion.
- Furthermore, prices on this website may vary – most often lower pricing – as compared to prices offered either via our showroom or from our mobile fitters. This is intentional and due to the the lower cost of providing online shopping as compared to the professional fitting service, and the out of town or home visit service.
NZ Purchases – Courier and Handling Charges
- Products are dispatched via courier. We do not require a signature on delivery of the goods unless specified by the customer at the time of order.
- Courier prices are shown at the checkout prior to your final purchase.
International Purchases – Shipping and Delivery
- International shipping is only available by prior arrangement and through our customer service centre. Any international order requests can be emailed to email@example.com and our team will get back in touch with a response to confirm what options are available.
- We regularly send goods to Australia, and a standard charge for delivery of parcels up to 3kg will be NZ$24.95 per order. For larger orders, Naturalwear reserves the right to charge any additional freight costs, at cost prices, which will be clearly quoted and agreed between both parties, prior to goods being dispatched.
- Shipping to Australia can take between 5-7 days for delivery. Any variations to this will be clearly communicated to you during the purchase process.
- Overseas orders to all other countries can be done, but freight costs will need to be separately quoted. As such, any orders outside of Australia, should be initially done via email to; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Overseas orders outside of Australia can take between 7-14 days for delivery. Any variations to this will be clearly communicated to you during the purchase process.
Delivery and Turnaround
- We will process your online purchases within 2 working days following confirmation of the order and we will send you an email notifying you when your order has been dispatched.
- We are based in Auckland, so Auckland deliveries can be expected within 1-2 days of order confirmation. Delivery to all other locations nationwide can be expected within 3-5 days.
- In extreme circumstances, these delivery times can vary, and may take longer than what is normally expected. We will always aim to keep you fully informed if and when there are any unforeseen delays.
- In rare situations where we find we are out of stock of a product size, we will notify you within two days. In this situation we will “back order” the product from our global supplier, and notify you of the time-frame for delivery.
- At any stage, you also have the option to cancel your order and obtain a refund if the “back order” is not acceptable to you.
Gift and Other Discount Vouchers
- Gift vouchers can take up to 3 working days for delivery. They can be chosen by the custome to either be in paper form (shop or mobile fitting service) or as an electronic coupon voucher (for online purchases).
- The gift voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of the purchase.
- Gift vouchers can not be used in conjunction with other sale promotions.
- The full value of the gift voucher must be used in a single purchase – no change will be given when redeeming a gift voucher.
Returned Goods for Refund
- When buying online only, we offer a 7 day money back guarantee from the date you receive the goods. This 7 day returns policy only operates with online purchases, and it does not apply when making phone orders or when you purchase off one of our staff.
- All our products are classified as “intimate” garments, so unless the good are purchased online, we cannot accept returns and refunds under any circumstances.
- Any online purchase can be returned for a refund, as long as they meet the four listed requirements listed below:
- goods must be returned within 7 days of the original dispatch date from Naturalwear, as per the invoice date, and the returned items should be sent to; Naturalwear, PO Box 24341, Royal Oak, Auckland 1345
- goods must be “as new”, unworn (beyond the trial wearing), and have all original labels attached.
- until the goods arrive safely back at Naturalwear they remain the responsibility of the sender. No refunds can be given for lost or damaged items.
- Regardless of the reason for the exchange or refund, all freight or courier charges will be at the cost of the customer.
- With the exception of online purchases under the terms listed above, we will not provide any refunds for any purchases whatsoever, unless there is a warranty issue.
- If a refund is valid under our terms, then the value of returned goods will be limited to the cost of the item that the customer has paid, less our minimum charge of $30.00 for handling, restocking, courier and / or administration fees. We are sorry but we are unable to refund delivery costs (in either direction). Costs in returning the goods are the responsibility of the sender.
- We WILL NOT provide any form of refund for any online purchases that are returned with wear and tear; without the labels attached, nor when goods are returned outside the strict 7 day trial period. In this situation, the customer may choose for us to return those same goods to them, at their cost.
- Should Naturalwear reluctantly decide that returned goods from an online purchase are not in a saleable, and / or original condition, then no refund will be given. In this instance, Naturalwear offers to return the goods to the sender, at the senders cost.
- For all refunds the following procedure will apply; a) the amount to be refunded will be deposited into your nominated bank account via direct deposit, b) please email your bank account details to; email@example.com, and c) note that the amount to be refunded will be deposited into your account within 5-7 working days
The address for returned goods is;
Courier – “Online Customer Services”, Naturalwear, 335 Onehunga Mall Rd, Onehunga, Auckland, 1061, NZ
Postal – “Online Customer Services”, Naturalwear, PO Box 24341, Royal Oak, Auckland, 1345, NZ.
Security of Payments – On Account and MOH Subsidy Claims
- Our trading policy states that all customers are responsible to ensure that Naturalwear is paid for all goods as per the customer invoice at the time of purchase. This includes goods that are taken by the customer on the expectation that the Ministry of Health (or any other Government agency) will pay Naturalwear for the goods received.
- If the Government agency fails to pay Naturalwear for the goods, for any reason, then the customer agrees that it is legally bound to pay the outstanding amount owing.
Faulty Goods, Consumer Guarantees Act and NZ Law
- Naturalwear adheres to its obligations relating to faulty goods under the Consumer Guarantees Act and New Zealand law.
- Naturalwear operates within NZ and is bound by New Zealand law.
The copyright for this site belongs to Naturalwear.
No content, including text within and photos can be used or reproduced at all without the written permission of the Director of the business. We reserve all rights for any infringement!